News

Make sure you read the forum's rules at:
https://forums.darkstormservers.com/index.php?topic=3088.0

Recent Posts

General Discussion / Re: Letter of Resignation (Retirement for eternity)
« Last post by Legomenon on September 16, 2018, 01:31:41 PM »
Oh
General Discussion / Letter of Resignation (Retirement for eternity)
« Last post by Retarded Kenku on September 13, 2018, 09:06:15 PM »
I never wanted to do this, but I have no choice.

Hi

I have given this thought a whole month and decided that it has to be done. My reasoning for this is my life behind the screen. School, responsibilities, family, friends, and time has been mentally tearing me down to a pulp. And I don't see moderating Darkstorm as being another on the list. Ever since my account was recently VAC banned, I completely fell into a pit of despair. Like my grandpa would always say, bird's of a feather flock together, I see that I still need to go on. You can strip my rank from my account whenever you see please or not, it doesn't really matter. Farewell friends and staff, it was a good run staffing for you.

Sincerely, Retarded Kenku
General Discussion / Re: My PC...
« Last post by PsBoxFour [LFG] on September 10, 2018, 04:16:59 PM »
For some reason, My pc will operate good after a scan of my pc... Which doesn't make a lick of f*cking since
General Discussion / Re: Retirement for a long time(AngelofDeath)
« Last post by AngelofDeath on September 07, 2018, 07:46:29 PM »
yep i will come back around and say hello
General Discussion / Re: Retirement for a long time(AngelofDeath)
« Last post by Legomenon on September 07, 2018, 07:25:59 PM »
Hey man, sad to see you go so soon. Gonna miss ya. Thanks for all the rage inducing builds and the general kindness overall. Really appreciated having someone like you around.

We all have Sh*t to do and as changing and growing of a community Darkstorm is, you come first. And that goes for everybody out there, staff or player. We all have lives, and life is short; so live yours to the fullest, have a laugh, make a friend, all of that Sh*t. T'was fun having laughs with you, Angel. Good luck with school! Feel free to make a pass around Darkstorm Servers whenever you want to say hello. We're open arms for people like you, always.

Request granted-

-Best regards, Legomenon

✌️
General Discussion / Retirement for a long time(AngelofDeath)
« Last post by AngelofDeath on September 07, 2018, 07:13:55 PM »
well guys, its been fun. but it's time for me to move on as well, i have been thinking this through a lot recently but it's about time i gave up the position of moderator it's not because i dislike the server or anything like that, it's just time that i really kick back and start getting down on my school work, i can tell it's going to be a hard year with everything going on in my life i wish to not have to worry about moderating the server wile i have so much F*cking work to do but I'm getting tired as well. I will most likely be around  be on time to time and i will also be playing other games here and there.I give my thanks to all the people who voted yes for me, Legoman thank you for helping me out in training me on what to do it was very much appreciated i think of you as a friend.  and thank you to the entire staff team accepting me into the ranks. loved this community, but times can get rough but at least we all are strong together. Thank you all i am sad to leave but one day i will be back

I request to be but into the retired staff rank

-Love AngelofDeath
General Discussion / My PC...
« Last post by PsBoxFour [LFG] on September 07, 2018, 07:14:09 AM »
So, My pc is starting to die, More importantly, My CPU.
Its almost at 100% each time I reboot my computer.
Everything will start to freeze the time I login.
Music, Youtube, VRV, even Gmod. I'm starting to get sick of it.
I got a AMD FX-8350 in my Newegg cart. Hoping to get it soon.
General Discussion / Re: Becoming a foreigner
« Last post by Ouskiller on September 06, 2018, 07:37:13 PM »
I lied. I'm here for a month and now i'm finally heading to the airport in about 3 hours.
General Discussion / Re: Retired Staff Rank
« Last post by Legomenon on August 29, 2018, 02:43:57 AM »
You can just get his steamid and promote him ingame

Done-zo, if anybody spots him ingame then please verify here that they have been promoted. Thanks.
General Discussion / Re: Retired Staff Rank
« Last post by Ouskiller on August 22, 2018, 04:49:53 AM »
You can just get his steamid and promote him ingame